The nMarketscape CRM app is constantly improving with new ways to ensure that you are able to manage your accounts and contacts efficiently.
We're excited to announce the Compact View located on the Home page and Calendar page. This powerful tool allows you to see your daily appointments without all records appearing.
How do I turn on Compact View?
- Turning on Compact View is as easy as opening the Setting tab on your mobile device. From the Home screen, tap on the menu icon in the top left corner of the page. Locate and tap on the Settings tab at the bottom of the list. Use the slide button to turn on Compact View.
What if I want to look at all the associated records?
- Have no fear! While you may prefer Compact View overall, we understand the need to still have quick access to these associations. By clicking on the event card, it will expand and all associated accounts, contacts, and users will be displayed. From there it's easy to tap on the account or contact and be taken directly to it's details page.
What do the icon on my event indicate?
- When looking at your events on the Home page or Calendar, three icons will always be present.
- Blue = Number of accounts associated to the event
- Green = Number of contacts associated to the event
- Gray= Number of users associated to the event
What happens if my event doesn't have an account, contact, or user associated?
- If your event doesn't have an another record associated to it, then the icon will show "0".
- Example: If you have an account but no contacts, the blue account icon will have a "1" next to it while the green contact icon will have a "0".
Article is closed for comments.