The new Spark Mobile app is constantly improving with new ways to ensure that you are able to manage your team. As we strive for the best experience, we're excited to announce the Team Tab. This powerful tool puts the power of the mobile app into the hands of managers.
Included in this article:
Access to the Teams tab is determined by your profile set up. Check out the lists below to ensure you're set up to see your team!
I'm a manager, how to I get access to the Team tab?
- In order to see the team tab, users must meet the following:
- Role must be a manager role, not sales.
- Must be listed as a branch manager in Sales Territory Management.
- Other users must also be assigned to the branch for additional users to appear.
How does the app determine my team?
- The app looks at a users role, the branch that the manager is assigned to as a manager, and the users associated to their branch. Admins, unlike managers, should be able to see all users.
Which fields does the search use to return members my team?
- By default, "All" users will be the tab that is selected and the first 25 users will be returned. When using search on the user selection page, the app looks at first name, last name, and email address when returning results.
If I am a manager of a Tier 2 branch and also in a Tier 1 branch, what will be the default team that will appear?
- The list is sorted alphabetically by name. It does not default to showing a branch.
If the manager is assigned to multiple branches, is he/she able to select the branch that he/she wants to look at or just everyone on her branches?
- Not at this time.
We've taken the most commonly asked for actions and put them in mobile for managers.
What actions can I take with the Team tab?
- Currently, managers can review multiple data points as well as initiate a password reset and schedule an event for a rep.
Can you tell me about the field that auto-populate when scheduling an event?
- When using the schedule event button, the selected rep will appear as the user associated to the event. From there, the event will appear on the reps calendar.
Can I edit a user's profile from the Team tab?
- Managers are not able to edit a user profile from the mobile app.
Visible Data Points
To ensure that managers have the same level of visibility without having to pull out their laptops or tablets while out with their team, we've collected the following data points for managers.
What data can I see?
- Managers will be able to see the following:
- Details - Profile information for the user
- Stats - Contains Referral and Events data
- Tasks - Contains tasks created by the user.
- Referrals - All referrals (admits, pending, non-admit, discharged) assigned to the selected user. Details are available.
- Past Events - Events that occur in the past that were created by the user. Details are available but can not be edited by a manger.
- Future Events - Event that have yet to occur. Details are available but can not be edited by a manager.
- Expenses - Created by the user with details and receipts available.
If I use the email or phone button on the profile page, will it auto-generate an event?
- No, calling a rep or emailing them will not be logged as an event even with auto-generating events enabled.
Are the referrals data based on when they are entered or according to SOC, Discharge, and Non-Admit?
- Referral tab data sorting matches accounts and contacts. They are sorted by date entered at the top and users do have the option to filter by referral status and insurance types.
Feel like there's something missing? Let us know! We're always looking for feedback! Submit an idea to our Idea Center here.