As an admin, you may occasionally need to disable a marketer before their replacement is hired or has completed their onboarding. When this happens, you have the option to leave the marketer's Accounts and Contacts in their name, so that you can transfer them later.
The territory will remain in place until you need it. When you are ready to transfer the book of business to the new marketer:
- Navigate to Settings, then Users
- Scroll to the Inactive Users section
- Select the applicable User by checking the box beside their name
- Select Reassign Records from the Bulk Actions menu
- On the Reassign Records page, click the magnifying glass icon to select your new user from the popup menu to transfer Accounts and Contacts
- Click Reassign
- Note: Leaving referrals assigned to the disabled user does not remove them from Marketscape CRM. We suggest not transferring referral ownership, to maintain historical reporting accuracy.