To edit or reset a user's password for Marketscape CRM, follow these steps:
- Click on Settings in the top right corner of the Marketscape CRM web application.
- Click Users in the Settings Links & Tools box on the left side of the window.
- Click Edit next to the user who requested a password reset.
- Type in the new password, or temporary password, twice.
We suggest that a consistent temporary password is used to streamline password reset requests. Users can change their password after logging in
- Click the Save button to save the new password.
Please note: If the user has been locked out of their account due to having too many unsuccessful login attempts, or are awaiting the password reset email, changing their password will unlock their account as well as remove the password reset request. If an administrator is not available to assist with a password reset, users can contact Trella Health Support at support@TrellaHealth.com to open a ticket requesting a password reset/account unlock.
Passwords are set to expire every 120 days. Users will need to enter a new password to resume using Marketscape CRM, but can then change their password back to their old password.
Article is closed for comments.