You've set up your accounts and contacts. Those are the foundation of data that allows you to unleash the real core strength of a CRM, managing your visits. At Trella health, we call these "events."
- Continue with ACE in Account Details - scroll to Monthly Events on the Account Details page
- Create New Event
- Additional Resources
Continue in Account Details
As we continue to use the ACE Process we simply scroll down to the next section to schedule events. The Events section is immediately after the Contacts section.
- If you are just starting with creating events, you will not see any events in the table as they appear in the image above.
- Only events for the selected account will be displayed in the table.
- Although the section is titled "Monthly Events," the entries in the table are not limited to events that happen on a monthly period. What is shown in this table is a month of events. Notice the date settings at the top right of the image. You can choose the period of events displayed in the table. The current month period is the default
- If you have a lot of events for the selected account, you might want to click on the Display dropdown to show more events in the table.
If you need a quick reminder on how to get to the Account Details page for a specific account, see Start with Accounts.
Create New Event
The following form will appear. Fill out as many of the details as you can for the event. Tips for filling out the form are below the image.
Subject - We strongly suggest that you fill out the subject with summary information that identifies the event at a glance. This subject is what you will see in the calendar on the Calendar page.
We suggest you include: Account name - Contact name - Cadence - Purpose.
Example: Wellspan Hosp - Meet Dr. Wenger - Weekly Rounds.
How this appears in the calendar
Examples of the purpose of an event can include: rounds, drop by , in-service, prospecting, presentation meeting, or patient follow up.
Time/Date - Set the time and date of the meeting. If you are setting us a recurring meeting, the time and date will identify the time and date of the first meeting in the series. Clicking on the date field opens a convenient calendar.
Account - When you schedule from within the Account Details page, the account is automatically identified for you. Another benefit of following ACE.
Recurrence - Setting a recurrence period for the event will populate the same time slot according to the selected period.
Event Purpose and Expected Outcome - This is a required field. Include a brief description as a brief reminder at the time of the event. Including a desired outcome will help you to evaluate the success of your plan after the visit.
Add Attendees - It is easy to add other people to the event and alert them of the event
- Invite User - This opens a dialog box that has a search function and a list of all employees at your company who have accounts in Marketscape CRM. Select a user or users and attach them to the event.
- Invite Contact - Clicking this button opens a dialog box that includes a search function and a complete list of your contacts. The table shows all of your contacts, not just contacts for the selected account. Oddly, the list itself does not tell you the associated account, however, if you hover over a contact's name (web only) you can see the account connected to the contact. Select a contact or group of contacts and attach them to the event.
- Invite 5 Related Contacts - This automatically attaches five contacts associated with the account to the event.
After you have added attendees to the event, their names will be added to the table at the bottom of the attendees section.
Send Email - You can have an event alert sent to your email automatically by clicking on the check box. If anyone you attached to the event has an email address in the database, you can have the email sent to them.
Anyone who receives this email will see the content in the Subject and Event Purpose and Expected Outcome fields that you filled out! Make sure that you don't put anything offensive or private in these fields.
Congratulations! You are now ready for Step 5 - Viewing Referrals
- Calendar and Events