Office Of Accounts are most often created by Marketscape CRM when an "orphaned" Contact - one that did not come with an Account association - is created by your integration. Office Of Accounts can be merged with other Accounts as needed but they can also be used strategically to give you more flexible reporting and calendaring options, especially if the contact works at multiple facilities.
Benefits of ‘Office of’ include
Ease of Use
- Most Marketscape CRM reports are account focused – for example, if Dr. Smith (the contact) is the referral source but is not associated to an account, then the associated referrals would not be reported accurately.
- ‘Office of’ accounts ensure that every physician contact is associated to an account.
- An account is traditionally a facility, location, or department. Office Of’s create an account that is a person.
- Identify the individuals associated to the referrals of each physician and assign their influence:
- Merge accounts and create one Group Practice or associate them to a Parent Account for an individualized view:
Why ‘Office Of’ Accounts are important
“Office of” Accounts enable Marketscape CRM users to assign and understand the unique roles of each party involved in the referrals associated to each physician.
Although the referrals are usually overseen by a physician, there are several other people involved in the referral delivery process that are key to its success. Gaining visibility into these individuals (Contacts) and understanding their unique roles in this process lies at the foundation of Marketscape CRM and is one of the key reasons why “Office of” accounts are important to our clients.
The “Office of” Account enables users to assign roles and understand everyone’s influence in the referral process.