As a team manager in Marketscape CRM, you’ve learned how to create and manage your team's book of business through ownership and events. You’ve also learned how to analyze market data trends for prospecting and manage your team through our report suite. It’s important to remember, though, that we’re more than just an administrative tool – Marketscape CRM was purpose-built to help you convert all of your data into meaningful actions.
We understand that sometimes marketers might only have 3-5 minutes of “face” time in each event, and so it’s extremely important that you create a structure that breaks that revolving-door cycle and provides pertinent conversation points for your contacts.
Think about the information that you have at your disposal, then consider ways that you can provide that insight back to your referral sources. For example:
- Have small competitions within your team to capture information – like a contact’s birthday or an account’s Primary Referring Person – once that information is in the system, use it!
- Document your ride-alongs within Marketscape CRM, so that all event information is captured in the same place and format.
- Consider automating your Contact Ratings to set the cadence for recurring events and outreach
- Use Market Data to isolate a particular demographic segment of the market space for your marketing campaigns
- Identify high-volume physicians in a particular diagnosis grouping so that marketers can deliver service-specific messaging
- Identify Physicians where you are the Primary Agency. Reviewing the patient count here can help you see if you’re leaving business on the table
Marketers & Account Executives
- Many marketers have established relationships with their contacts, but don't always ask for the business. Use Market Data to identify market share with existing accounts or contacts, and grow your business there
- Sort high-value Physicians by Address 1 + Address 2 + Phone to help identify prospects that are in group practices
- Don't discount smaller quartile/decile physicians, either! Smaller sources add up to big business when the physicians are in group practices or are committed referral sources
- Remember personal touches – use your contact’s details to organize important dates and information
- What is important to your point of contact? Document more than just birthdays – capture relevant observances, preferences and work anniversaries
- For hospice business lines, running a Discharge Report could also help you follow up with the family or key contacts of patients who have transitioned out of hospice care
- Don’t forget about voice-to-text in mobile! If you’re spending more than one minute in documentation then you’re working harder, not smarter
Keep in mind, too, that these are just a few of the ideas that many of our clients use. If you have any metrics, goals, or processes that you’d like to manage strategically within Marketscape CRM, please do not hesitate to reach out to your customer success manager to set up a call.