In addition to the detail-level insights that Views can provide, Marketscape CRM's suite of Reports can be utilized to coach your team towards company KPIs as well as having timely, relevant conversations with their referral sources.
We have reports that detail user activity within Marketscape CRM web and mobile, activity on specific Accounts, territory health, and everything in between! Below are our top report recommendations, which will help ensure that both you and your team are set up for success:
- Use the User Adoption and Usage Report to ensure that your team is configured and accessing both the web and mobile applications as expected
- Use the Daily Visit Report to validate past calendar events to ensure they’re completed, have notes, and have followed ACE; validate future calendar events to ensure that your next two weeks are scheduled properly
- Use the Advanced and Detailed AE Summary Reports to compare event activity to referral volumes to 1) ensure your hard work is paying off and 2) identify referral sources that you may not be calling on
- Use the Request Owner Change Report to track (or approve) ownership changes and ensure that an AE's Book of Business is both lean and relevant
- Use the Sales Territory Summary Report to compare referral volumes for an Account versus the Marketer who owns the Account. For example: all of ABC Medical Group vs. the ABC Medical Group referrals that only belong to Marketer John.
The sample report schedule below will help familiarize you with these common reporting options and also provides a general timeline for how reports can be viewed, managed, and scheduled. Please feel free to tailor this timeline to your specific business needs.
Please sign in to leave a comment.