We all understand that clean data is important. The health of your environment, and the strength of the data you can get out of Marketscape CRM depends upon the quality of the data that goes into Marketscape CRM.
This article will walk you through how to find and maintain the account and contact records that are not currently owned by an active Marketscape CRM user. We recommend adding these steps into your administrative or reporting schedule, so that you can review and maintain your records over time.
- Click on the Accounts page and scroll to the bottom, under the Bulk Actions menu
- Click Find Unassigned Accounts
This populates a View of all the accounts that have no AE currently listed as the owner.
- In the new view, select the checkbox for each applicable record
- Select Assign Shared Owner from the Bulk Actions menu
- Select the appropriate owner from your Active User menu popup by clicking the Magnifying Glass Icon
- Once a user has been selected as a shared owner, Marketscape CRM will prompt you to mirror ownership to contacts that do not also have the same shared owner
Follow the same process to identify unassigned records in the Contacts tab.
Article is closed for comments.