Are you looking for ways to simplify your administrative role? Instead of running multiple reports for dupe checkers, orphaned accounts and ownership, try using our Health Report Card to identify trends in your data health!
Health Report Card
What does this report do?
- The report provides an overview of the overall health of your account without having to run separate reports or build specific views. It is updated once per day!
Who can see this report?
- Users with Regional Manager and/or Administrator role permissions are the only users that can run this report.
Where can I find this report?
- The report can be found under the reporting section under the Contact and Accounts tabs.
How does Marketscape CRM define a "duplicate" record?
- Duplicate accounts: Number of accounts with more than one record.
- Duplicate Accounts are based on "Name" & "Address 1" fields
- Duplicate contacts: Number of contacts with more than one record.
- Duplicate Contacts are based on "First Name" "Last Name" and "Address 1" fields
- Duplicate Referrals: Number of referrals with more than one record.
- Duplicate Referrals are based on "Patient Name" and "Date Entered" fields
What is the difference between orphaned contacts and unassigned contacts?
- Orphaned contacts are records that are not associated to an Account.
- Unassigned contacts are records that are not assigned to a Shared Owner.