Looking for more practical advice on how to gauge understanding of Marketscape CRM concepts? We've got you covered! Use the examples below as a baseline to ensure each user can navigate the system with ease.
- These are just samples, of course - your internal team can decide to accelerate the counts (5 contacts attached instead of one) or assign multiple tasks if they are related or otherwise simple.
- Managers and Admins are often the same person wearing multiple hats! We know how that goes. If you'd like a more comprehensive list for system configuration please head over to our Admin Checklist as well!
Sales Rep Core Competencies
- Rep must log in to web and/or mobile app once per day
- Rep must attach a Contact to an Account
- Rep must enter an event series in the calendar using ACE
- Rep must enter a specific call type in the calendar
- Rep must confirm they are on the latest version of the mobile app by sending a screenshot of their mobile About page to their manager
- Rep must locate the Contacting Support article in the Help Center and bookmark it in web
- Rep must use Search functions in web to fill in key fields for Accounts and Contacts (address/missing demographic information)
- Rep must invite their manager to an event by forwarding the event from Outlook
- Rep must rate an “A” Account and Contact
- Rep must have a fully completed event in their calendar by EOW (“fully” completed: ACE followed, notes added, marked as completed)
- Rep must run the Daily Visit Report for last week, export and email to their manager
- Rep must locate and watch the Introduction to Market Insights webinar in the Help Center
- Rep must identify and Assign Ownership of a prospective Account or Contact using Market Insights
- Rep must create a view for their A Rated Accounts and Contacts
- Rep must save and schedule the Daily Visit Report for Date Range = Next Two Weeks
Manager Core Competencies
- Manager must merge a duplicate Account or Contact (use search or duplicate checker to identify duplicates)
- Manager must confirm they can reset a password by sending a screenshot of the reset password button (in a Rep’s profile) to their Admin
- Manager must run the Approve Owner Change Report for Accounts and Contacts and approve requests accordingly
- Manager must use search function to identify all Accounts and Contacts assigned to a Rep
- Manager must create a referral view for all referrals in their branch
- Manager must save and schedule the Daily Visit Report for their team, for Date Range = Last Two Weeks
- Manager must confirm they can coach to ACE process by identifying potential calendaring gaps in the Daily Visit Report
- Manager must use search and/or views to identify a referral with the following features: 1) owned by a rep in their territory, 2) Insurance Type = Other
- Manager must identify a Group Practice in their area by searching Office Of accounts by Address and/or telephone number and merging
- Manager must locate and watch the Introduction to Market Insights webinar in the Help Center
Article is closed for comments.