Trella Health issues updates to our mobile application. These updates often address issues, add features, or improve security and stability. In order for the application to work consistently, we encourage users to always keep their application up to date by turning on the auto-update feature.
To turn on auto-update on an iOS device:
- From the Home screen of your device, tap the Settings app.
- In the Settings app, scroll down to App Stores, then tap to select it.
- Tap the switch in the Automatic Downloads row to turn on App Updates.
- Tap Settings in the top left corner to return to the main menu.
- Press the Home button to exit the Settings app and return to the home screen.
The applications on your device should now update automatically. Some updates may require a wifi connection, due to file size.
- Current Mobile App Versions
- What Marketscape CRM Mobile Version do I have?
- Installing the Marketscape CRM Mobile app (iOS)
- Installing the Marketscape CRM Mobile App (Android)