From time to time, users may experience an issue where loading the Market Spotlight page does not yield any results. These users - most often new users - report that their Market Spotlight page looks blank, and that they cannot see any results on any of the available tabs.
Updating User Provisioning:
Market Spotlight access can be restricted by system administrators, which helps ensure that users are provided access to areas (States or Counties) that are appropriate for them. When a new user is created, this area on a user profile is sometimes overlooked, resulting in a lack of access to Market Spotlight.
To correct this, a system administrator will need to update the user profile using the steps below:
• Click on the Settings link in the top right corner of the PlayMaker web environment.
• Click on Users in the Territory Management section of the Settings Links & Tools box on the left side of the page.
• Click Edit next to the user's profile.
• Scroll to the bottom of the user's profile to view the Market Data Territory Definition section.
• Here, an administrator can provide the needed level of access dependent upon the purchased market data coverage.
• Once all appropriate Market Spotlight territories have been added, click the Save Profile button to update the user's access. The user may need to log out and log back in to process the update.
Market Insights may also appear blank if the user's web browser is unsupported. Our supported browsers are Firefox, Chrome, or Safari. If Internet Explorer is used, even with correct provisioning, it will appear as though the page is incorrect.
Market Spotlight may also appear blank if the web browser's security policy has enabled the "Block third-party cookies" option. This is a good safety feature to have, so instead of disabling it we recommend adding Trella Health to the policy's whitelist. This is likely something each user will need to do in their own browser settings. Users can check with their organization's IT Department if a corporate browser policy is in place.
- Go to the URL chrome://settings/content/cookies
- Scroll to the bottom, to the section called Allow
- Click Add
- In the dialog box that opens, paste [*.]playmakerhealth.com
- Click Add
- Go to the URL about:preferences#privacy
- In the search box, search for "cookies"
- Scroll down until you see the Cookies and Site Data section
- In that section, click Manage Permissions
- A dialog will open which lists allowed websites and let you add a domain to the list
- In the Address of website box, paste api.playmakerhealth.com and click Allow
- Click Save Changes
- From the Safari toolbar, click the Adblock Plus icon and select Open Adblock Plus
- Select the Whitelist tab
- Enter the website URL and click Add Website
- Close the window
Article is closed for comments.