One of the most valuable pieces of data within the Market Spotlight is the ability to compare your agency to other top destinations for a referral source. The data presented provides an amazing opportunity to improve relationships with referral sources and have data driven conversations.
You will see how to keep the "My Agency" dropdown, located in Sales Spotlight, up to date to ensure your team has the best data available.
At this time the upkeep of Marketscape Insights and Market Spotlight & Sales Spotlight in CRM have to be update separately.
Steps to Update:
- Log into Marketscape CRM.
- In the top right corner of the page, click the Settings link.
- When the Account Information page appears, use the navigation on the left side of the page and click on System Setup.
- Look for the section called "Account NPIs" and add, remove, or edit the list.
- Once all changes have been made, click the "Save Account NPI" button located below the list of NPIs.
Where should I expect to see these changes?
Once the updates are made, users will see the new agency within the Market Spotlight tab by navigating to a referral source and opening their Sales Spotlight information.
At the bottom of Sales Spotlight, you will see a dropdown on web or a "Change" button on mobile that will allow users to select the new NPI.
- You must be an administrator or manager with the correct permissions enabled.
- Ability to "Manage Users" must be checked in Role Management
- The NPI listed in System Setup is a shared list for all users within the Marketscape CRM account.
- At this time, NPIs are also shared across all lines of business.
- Once an update is made, the change will be immediately available. If you see any issues, please try logging out and back in.
Questions or issues? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org