The market information in the Referral Source Database allows you to add contacts to your book of business.
Referral Source Database
The Referral Source Database is a registry of all facilities and people in the United States who have NPI (National Provider Identifier) numbers. Information is collected from CMS to provide an easy way for Marketscape CRM users to add these facilities or individuals to their books of business.
Adding a Contact from the Referral Source Database
- Access the Referral Source Database by hovering over the Contacts tab in the main navigation and clicking on the Add from Referral Source Database option.
- On the left side of the main Referral Source Database page in Marketscape CRM are a number of filtering options under the Search Options heading. Select the city and state you want to view. Click Search.
- The resulting list will display all people that are not currently in your Marketscape CRM book of business.
- Click on the check boxes to the far left and select Add Selected to My Contacts at top of page or choose the Add to Contacts option under Bulk Actions at the bottom of the page.
Search and Filter Tips
- Search by ZIP code
- Search by specialty
- Search for a specific name
- Narrow the type of facility (e.g., hospital, nursing & custodial care facilities) or specialty by selecting an option from the dropdown menu beside the label Type that appears at the top of the main database display.
- Contact Details
- Creating a Contact
- Performing a Search from Views
- Merging Duplicate Contacts
- Marketer Quick Start Guide: Building a Book of Business
Article is closed for comments.