The market information in the Referral Source Database or TargetWatch provide two additional options to add accounts to your book of business.
Referral Source Database
The Referral Source Database is a registry of all facilities and people in the United States who have NPI (National Provider Identifier) numbers. Information is collected from CMS to provide an easy way for Marketscape CRM users to add these facilities or individuals to their books of business.
Adding an Account from the Referral Source Database
- Access the Referral Source Database by hovering over the Accounts tab in the main navigation and clicking on the Add from Referral Source Database option.
- On the left side of the main Referral Source Database page in Marketscape CRM are a number of filtering options under the Search Options heading. Select the city and state you want to view. Click Search.
- The resulting list will display all facilities that are not currently in your Marketscape CRM book of business.
- Click on the check boxes to the far left and select Add Selected to My Accounts at top of page or choose the Add to Accounts option under Bulk Actions at the bottom of the page.
Search and Filter Tips
- Search by ZIP code
- Search by specialty
- Search for a specific name
- Narrow the type of facility (e.g., hospital, nursing & custodial care facilities) by selecting a facility type from the dropdown menu beside the label Type that appears at the top of the main Facility Database display. Select specific account types (Hospitals, SNFs, LTCs and more...)
The training videos for this content are missing. For assistance with the Referral Source Database, please make contact with your Customer Success Manager.
Market Insights is an add-on feature to Marketscape CRM that provides referral source information and Medicare claims-based market data. If users have access to Market Insights there will be a link on their navigation bar.
- Navigate to the Market Insights tab
- Use the Sort, Search or Filter options to identify the record to assign
- Select Add Account on the right side of the page
The training videos for this content are missing. For assistance with Market Insights, please make contact with your Customer Success Manager.
- Account Details
- Creating an Account
- Performing a Search from Views
- Merging Duplicate Accounts
- Marketer Quick Start Guide: Building a Book of Business
Article is closed for comments.