|Trella Health offers a variety of standard reports in Marketscape CRM you can use to analyze your individual and team performance, available in the Reporting section of the application. As a reminder, all information presented will be limited to the permissions granted to each individual. Reports can be configured to filter the data in the report, for more information on this feature see this article.|
The names of the reports below are links to the reports in Marketscape CRM. The reports will open automatically in another tab. If you are not logged in, you will be prompted to supply your credentials.
The standard reports available include the following:
- Average Daily Census Budget - Report on actual ADC vs. budgeted ADC by territory or market
- Stark II Budget - Track annual marketing spend credited to specific contacts or accounts (referral sources)
Contacts and Accounts
- Health Report Card - Report on the latest values for Unassigned and duplicate metrics for contacts, accounts and referrals as well as orphaned contacts
- Inactivity Report - Provides a real-time report outlining those contacts that have not had any activity within a pre-determined amount of time.
Conversion Ratio (Admits / Referrals)
- Conversion Ratio: by Primary Physician - Provides referral conversion ratio overview by primary physician
- Conversion Ratio: by Referring Account - Provides referral conversion ratio overview by referring facility.
- Conversion Ratio: by Time Period - Provides referral conversion ratios between two time periods for accounts
- Conversion Ratio: by User - Provides referral conversion ratio overview by user
- AE Event Summary Report - A summary of event activity by event type for each account executive
- Daily Task Report - What are the open/complete daily tasks?
- Daily Visit Report- What are my open/completed daily sales activities?
- Daily Visit Report with Contact Detail - Provides recent open/completed daily sales activities by contact. This report is limited to the past 30 days.
- Account Expenses - List of Accounts with total expenses
- Expenses: by Marketer/User - Total expenses by Marketer
- Itemized Expenses by User - View itemized expenses by user
- Total Expenses by User - View total expenditures summarized by user
- Approve Owner Change - A reporting tool designed for a sales manager to approve contact, account or referral owner change requests.
- Admission Totals by User by Date Range - Displays the total referral credit value assigned to user sorted by value totals descending.
- Admits by Referral Owner by Primary Physician - Displays admission totals by Referral Owner by Primary Physician
- Admits by Referral Owner by Referring Facility - Displays admission totals by Referral Owner by Referring Facility
- Admits by Referral Owner by Referring Person - Displays admission totals by Referral Owner by Referring Person
- Referral to Admission Times: By User - Provides AVG days from referral to admit by User
- Rolling Three Week Admissions by Referring Facility - A reporting tool for sales staff and managers that allows for the ability to trend admissions by Referring Facility across three weeks while monitoring positive and negative referral patterns
- Trended Admits by Referral Owner by Primary Physician - Displays the last 6 months of admission totals trends by Referral Owner by Primary Physician
- Trended Admits by Referral Owner by Referring Facility - Displays the last 6 months of admission totals trends by Referral Owner by Referring Facility
- Trended Admits by Referral Owner by Referring Person - Displays the last 6 months of admission totals trends by Referral Owner by Referring Person
- Advanced AE Summary report - A summary of account activity and referrals generated by the Account Executive.
- Detailed AE Account Activity report - Provides a detailed overview of accounts by user.
- Detailed AE Contact Activity report - Provides a detailed overview of contacts by user
- Detailed Sales Territory Activity report - Provides a detailed overview of accounts by user.
- Sales Territory Summary Report - A summary of account activity and referrals generated by the assigned book of business.
- Trend and Rank Report - Trend admits over time and filter by sales rep tenure
- User Adoption and Usage Report - Designed to help managers evaluate end-user adoption and application usage.
- Users Not Assigned to a Sales Territory - List of all Users not assigned to an Office