Once you have completed the basic Marketscape CRM training content, it's time to start using Marketscape CRM every day to manage your daily routines.
Web vs. Mobile Tips
The mobile app is great for day-to-day activity tracking, however there are a few processes that are easier, or only possible, on the web.
- Importing Accounts and Contacts from Market Insights or the Referral Source Database
- While accounts and contacts can be manually added on the mobile app using the Quick Create button, importing of data is a web-only feature.
- Self Assigning or Requesting Ownership cannot be done on the Marketscape CRM mobile application.
- Associating accounts and contacts
- While accounts and contacts that a user owns (or is assigned) can be edited on mobile, the process of ensuring contacts are related to accounts is only available on the web.
Functions Preferred on Web
- Initial calendar set-up
- When first getting started with Marketscape CRM, users will normally create a large number of events. While users can create events on mobile, it's generally faster and easier to do this on the web, with the added benefit of being able to see availability for the day that the event is being scheduled, which is not easily seen on mobile.
- Viewing future events on the calendar
- The mobile application will display events up to 30-days in the future. On the web, users can advance month by month into the future and see their calendar of recurring events.
Functions Preferred on Mobile
- Notating and completing events
- As described in the videos, the mobile application offers shortcuts to completing events that aren't available on the web. Mobile devices also offer the convenience of being in-hand nearly all day, making launching the app and entering some notes shortly after (or during) a call or visit incredibly convenient.
- Adding a new account or contact
- Using the Quick Create button, users can quickly create a new account or contact while out of the office, and then use these new records for events. It is important to remember to always populate the "Account" field on a new contact, to ensure that they are able to be associated to events for that location or facility.
This review concludes the Marketer Quick Start Guide. To continue your training, head over to the Marketer Next Steps section of the Getting Started in Marketscape CRM area of our Help Center.
For questions or troubleshooting, please make contact with your Customer Success Manager or Trella Health Support.
Quick Start Guide:
Step 2: Building a Book of Business
Step 3: Associating Accounts and Contacts
Marketer Quick Start Review
Article is closed for comments.